E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
before I'll start, I would like to state that I have searched but did not come up with the info i was looking for.

car is 2000 328ci with centric slotted rotors less than a year old...

well here is my situation, I just recovered from a dead alternator and now onto a new issue with my car... the caliper is seized on the rear passanger side and i suspect the front left is starting too also... I can hear a swoosh noise when i drive the car... well long story short, i have a rear warped rotor and melted pads and sensor... Im thinking about replacing all four calipers to be on the safe side and is looking for parts that are life time guarentee... also cheap... please point me in the rite sponsor or shop... I so far have autozone in mind... easy to get parts and lifetime guarentee... tia

·
Vendor
13,145 Posts
We try and make shopping and purchasing brakes for your vehicle simple and affordable with our 'RPS' kits.(Rotors Pads and Sensors)

These RPS kits include everything you'll need to do the job at home on a Saturday afternoon!

Includes the following Parts:

* Brake Rotors
* Brake Pads
* Brake Wear Sensor

Click HERE for more information.

We also have replacement rear passenger calipers available below...

Click HERE for more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Best,
Joe

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would rebuild the calipers. Cheaper than buying new/rebuilt if you are a DIY'er. ECS & Turner Motorsport have them, others probably as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts