BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so i have 1570 miles now, I had the hardtop installed cause my car told me she was cold, i figured alot of my mods are out the way including rims, coils and etc.. so i said lets see what this baby is made of... dsc goes off at this point , i hit the sport button, and hit the clutch ... OMG is my only reaction this car is a ****ing beast i love it, this was out of my dealers driveway going on a bridge, for those of you who are familiar of it its rallye motors in li new york by the time i crossed that bridge i was at 130 in 5th gear 3500 rpm..... woooooooooow guys this m3 is sickkkkkkkkkkk...:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
T!TSLVR
1,263 Posts
hahah over 2000 miles for me now...

i find 130 mph WAY too easy to attain... and I am actually scared to do it now cuz i know I will get pulled over and go to jail!!!

After bobm3 asked me last time, I looked, and I was in 6th.... cuz at 130mph, 5th would be like 6000rpm... so I think you were in 6th Tommy :thumbup:

Our cars ARE very sick... :yikes: :yikes: I truely believe that somehow the '03s are faster than '01s :D

So advice for you Teddy, don't press that sport button and rev it till you're ready.. cuz once you do, you can't stop... and you'll want to do it all the time.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,857 Posts
my friend bought a 330ci and the day he picked it up , he peeled it off on the side walk where the car was stationed for delivery.. damn :yikes: that bastard left the tire marks on the side walk too lol :lmao:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,857 Posts
Mr. Smarty said:
stick shift has a sport button?:confused: :confused:
yeah i believe they do :thumbup:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,857 Posts
Impulss said:

Does this answer your question? :D

whats that thing you have plugged in the lighter ? :huh:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
stop rubbing it in, i dont have an m3

·
Registered
725 Posts
BmWm3PoWer03 said:
this was out of my dealers driveway going on a bridge, for those of you who are familiar of it its rallye motors in li new york by the time i crossed that bridge i was at 130 in 5th gear 3500 rpm..... woooooooooow guys this m3 is sickkkkkkkkkkk...:thumbup: :thumbup:
be careful over there. there are cops all over the ends of the bridge (aka The Viaduct), particularly on the side closer to rallye. it is definately tempting to go ape-sh!t on that straight-away. i certainly have. but scan across before you fly. :thumbup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm very happy with my 323, but I wonder what the M3's like.......

One day when I can afford one I'll let you know :)

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
damn I still have long way to go.....only 300 miles

btw, did you read your owner manual, you not suppose to past 5500rpm within the first 1200 miles, and 6500 before 3100 miles. Take it easy bro.

·
Registered
771 Posts
god damn, I'm still on my break in period too,some people try to race with me,but i cant do anything about it:banghead: :banghead:

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,734 Posts
als said:

What's the use of sport button for stick shift?
sharpens throttle response..gangsta

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
ok tommy and pete i am at 1,240 miles

i just left car at dealer tonight mon. dec.23 pick up my car tommorrow at 12 noon .let me say i gave the car rep. 10.00 last time i was their can't tell you what a difference that tip make.
i said i had a slow leak in my rear snow tire that i got last week with guess who TOMMY wasn't his forth was mine i wasnt
looking and i back up over a bottle.

but to get back to the car rep. this guy bend over backwards for me
said anything that is wrong with car he would take care of. so i mention my slow leak and guess what he is going to patch it.
this is the night time car adviser the daytime adviser did not want to bother. so i luck out because i drop off the car after work.
i think this guy, i am going to give a 20.00 for the service i even
forgot my wallet at home with my lincense. the guy in front of me he look at his. when i told him i forgot it at home he told me not to worry i think i found the connection at the dealer now.

buy the way tommy its the night guy at rallye name is tom. he likes m3. i dont know if you were hassled if you go to this guy thats all i can say i felt like i owned the place.

today i hit the sport mode .car in auto gets alive and i was keeping it under 5500 rpm .car just want to take off i can imaged in stick and to 7,900 rpm. i fig. by the weekend i should hit 1,500 miles.
so i will let you know how it fells in auto compare to stick
i am curious how high the rpm go in auto, and in sport mode. dealer could not tell me nobody ever ask him that 5 days and counting hehehe.
have to catch up to you guys tommy and pete
bobm3;) ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts