E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just recently purchased a 330ci and was interested in buying the red leather interior, does anyone know where i can buy this interior from even if its just the front 2 seats?
Thanks,

·
Registered
25,510 Posts
You could probably still buy a set from the dealer and spend like $10k for a full interior, or your best bet would be to find a used interior from an M3. Since you have a coupe chassis, the M3 stuff should swap in no problem.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Couldn't he attempt to dye his stock ones if they are like gray or beige? I remember seeing a DIY on here somewhere where a guy dyed gray seats beige.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Apparently they can't be dyed red. Something about red dye being weak. I don't know the details but the same guy that changed his whole interior to cinnamon (Neil) concluded that red wasn't possible.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey guys i just recently purchased a 330ci and was interested in buying the red leather interior, does anyone know where i can buy this interior from even if its just the front 2 seats?
Thanks,
YOUR INTERIOR IS YELLOW OR ORANGE? PINK MAYBE? TELL US!

YOU HAVE FEW OPTIONS HERE:
- buy used interior from someone - few thousands for that:lmao:
- if you have black seats then dye your interior something light like grey - WAIT A WEEK - and then dye again in red:shhh:
- sell your car and get one with red interior:facepalm:

Apparently they can't be dyed red. Something about red dye being weak. I don't know the details but the same guy that changed his whole interior to cinnamon (Neil) concluded that red wasn't possible.
I see no problem, dye gray/white and then red....:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts