E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
It's done all the time man! Just look at my car! I'm sure many Fanatics have done it too...just personal taste so do what you like.

Big Brakes are cool but I would say 90% of the people who do it is just for show anyways since no one here seems to race or track their cars.

rk

·
Registered
215 Posts
please don't do it.. we are driving bmw not rice rockets... if you can spend money on bodykits, rims and stereo.... why what take a little extra money and buy the real deal instead of doing it the ghetto way... IMO i find it cheap @ss to paint them red or any other colour....

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,953 Posts
23wt said:
please don't do it.. we are driving bmw not rice rockets... if you can spend money on bodykits, rims and stereo.... why what take a little extra money and buy the real deal instead of doing it the ghetto way... IMO i find it cheap @ss to paint them red or any other colour....

well...I guess I'm "cheap" and "ghetto" b/c I'm going to paint my calipers as soon as the weather warms up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.