E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I would NOT recommend Shelly BMW in Buena Park, cuz they'll try to rip you off to the max and their service is run by HS kids...and they take customer's cars out for enjoyment...(I bought my car their unfortunately)...

You might wanna check out Creviers...they offer loaner car service to people who bought the car there...my 1 month/500 mile 330ci need warranty service and I am taking it to Crevier because I HEARD they are coo...

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,723 Posts
joedaddy said:
I would NOT recommend Shelly BMW in Buena Park, cuz they'll try to rip you off to the max and their service is run by HS kids...and they take customer's cars out for enjoyment...(I bought my car their unfortunately)...

You might wanna check out Creviers...they offer loaner car service to people who bought the car there...my 1 month/500 mile 330ci need warranty service and I am taking it to Crevier because I HEARD they are coo...
:werd:

You're shooting yourself in the foot if you buy from Shelly BMW, they're the worst BMW dealership I've ever dealt with.

I suggest Crevier BMW in Santa Ana, I take my car there for service all the time. They run a great operation there, probably the best one in OC.

www.crevierbmw.com

:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
The absolute worse dealer for purchasing your car is Shelly (IMO). Unbelievable they're still in business.

But back to your question about service.... Obviously after my experience at Shelly (during my shopping period) I wouldn't recommend Shelly. But then I wasn't at Shelly for service. I've heard great things about Crevier. In fact because of the recommendations I recieved on this forum and others, I took my new M to Crevier for its 1,200 service. No issues and the car was completed as promised. Also heard good things about New Century.

·
Registered
973 Posts
got my 328Ci back in 2000 from ShellyBMW. Great experience and got good discount ($2k off the msrp) for a brand new car back then. I'd say depends on who you talk to. My sales was great and a good guy. He'll show you everything to you w/ no BS. Their service dept is wack tho.

Look for Charles Paz if you going to ShellyBMW.

New Century and Assael are both wack. Couldn't get any straight answer from them when I was shopping for the M3 or C32 and my dad was shopping for the X5 or ML.

·
Go Lakers!!!
2,467 Posts
Went to Pacific BMW this morning to get my ECU Flashed, service advisor said they are booked up until next Monday. WTF!!! :thumbdwn:

I called Century West BMW (where I bought my car) in Studio City and they gave me an appointment for tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I Second the vote for New Century......

I personally deal with John Velarde...

~D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bought mine from South Bay BMW. Still waiting for the car but they are very cool. Bob Smith in Calabasas sucks. They didn't want to take anything off MSRP (south bay did). :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.