E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounded great, I went to a high end audio shop it's what they were going to put in but wanted $70 for it so I bought it myself then my plans changed

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mine was Scosche, I think. Cheap and worked great for years. I highly recommend Crutchfield.com for a great place to pick up audio stuff. They will have good bullet points on all different LOCs too.
[/url]
+1, but you can get the Schosche at Walmart cheap. Crutchfield is great though for all things car and home audio!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Merry X-mas fanatics!

Appreciate all the feedback. I ended up with a Navone LOC since I was able to pick it up locally for a good price. Heres the link to it: http://davidnavone.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

My question for you guys is where can I hook up the 12v power wire from the LOC? The Navone site says that the LOC can auto sense a signal so it would turn on automatically. I was thinking of connecting the 12v power wire to the cars factory amp remote on lead. Any input?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts