BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f gave me a $150 gift certificate to spend at bimmian.com. I already have clear corners, so I'm undecided on what to get:

xenon foglights
M3 lip spoiler
keyhole cover
headlight eyebrows
body colored reflectors
interior xenon lights

any suggestions :idea: ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Body colored reflectors, especially since you already have the clear corners. I just got them and it's a much cleaner look IMO.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Razcal said:
m3 lip spoiler :thumbup:
Yeah I like the lip spoiler, but I'm weary of taping the thing to my trunk. Anyone can comment about the quality of the install?

I could also go for both the xenon fogs and colored reflectors with my budget, they would look :str8pimpi

Are the reflectors hard to install, or they just snap on and off?

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,696 Posts
u can get a painted lip spoiler for 75 of ebay...and according to a bunch of guys, the quality is great. PM kpeng...
-ALex

trust us and get the body reflectors

·
Registered
933 Posts
Lip spoiler or Reflectors ... but I like the clear ones better, so I'd go with the spoiler and maybe the keyhole cover.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,545 Posts
cabazorro said:
Yeah I like the lip spoiler, but I'm weary of taping the thing to my trunk. Anyone can comment about the quality of the install?

I could also go for both the xenon fogs and colored reflectors with my budget, they would look :str8pimpi

Are the reflectors hard to install, or they just snap on and off?
They are taped to the trunk from the factory. Mine is taped and have had no problems :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts