BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i had my trunk debadged and i've been debating putting on just the 330. i had already spent the $24 on the new one, so i figured, what the hell, let's check it out. i think i really like it. i'll make my final decision tomorrow when i see it during the day, but i think it looks good. here's some pics. let me know what you guys think. i'll add some daytime pics tomorrow.

Attachments

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: either completely gone, or get the original back on...

anything else is just weird :confused: :confused:

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i screwed up the size when i was making it smaller. here's another of the first pic. w/o the widebody :D

Attachments

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jetblack330ci said:
looks incomplete to me :dunno:
i was thinking that myself, but it looks pretty good in person. i'll check it out tomorrow. if i don't like it, i'll take it off, again :D

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no one's feelin' it huh? guess i better get the dental floss ready. here's a couple more anyway

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think it looks OK as is. I like the full badge personally, but if you're diggin' it, definitely leave it how it is--it's original!

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sanman10535 said:
debadge your car completely......I did it and it looks good

I love to leave people guessing:huh: :thumbup:
i had it debadged completely, and i loved the way it looked. i was just trying something different. my license plate border says 330Ci on the bottom anyway, but it's not that noticeable.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I think our eyes are trained to seeing the whole badge. That's why it looks odd. I think it looks alright though.

If you want to be different, how about having just a "3" or "3.0"?

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jspeed said:
I think our eyes are trained to seeing the whole badge. That's why it looks odd. I think it looks alright though.

If you want to be different, how about having just a "3" or "3.0"?
"3" would look too out of place i think. just one number in the corner of the trunk? and "3.0" i remember someone saying samir has it on his car. plus i'm not feeling either anyway. i think i really like it w/ the 330. we'll see tomorrow

1 - 20 of 52 Posts