BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turner Motorsport Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Limiter Kit worth it? What about the meyle limiter kit? Same claimed benefits? Or should i just order the bushings and call it a day?

thanks

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Haven't heard of a Meyle limiter kit before, have a link?

The TMS limiters, while certainly very nice, are also expensive. I run (and recommend) the Vorshlag limiters with OE M3 RTABs.

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
Eh, the bushings are Meyle but I really doubt the limiters are (that vendor is just trying to create a popular package deal). Regardless of who makes those limiters though, they're just polyurethane. The Vorshlag limiters are made from Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene which is a much better material than the polyurethane and still far more cost effective than the TMS limiters.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eh, the bushings are Meyle but I really doubt the limiters are (that vendor is just trying to create a popular package deal). Regardless of who makes those limiters though, they're just polyurethane. The Vorshlag limiters are made from Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene which is a much better material than the polyurethane and still far more cost effective than the TMS limiters.
hmmm thanks. gonna check these out right now.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just ordered them:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts