E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
mi casa @ technik
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clem said:
From pics I've seen it should fit.

I'll let you know in a few weeks ;)
because i have the stealthbox on my coupe..

the thing sits right above the carpeting..i had to modify the trunk CD changer rack to make the other stealthbox sit correctly..

can't wait for your news though:)

but yours is a sedan:eek:

·
Alpha Male
6,032 Posts
Well let me put it this way.

rear strut bars generally sit perpendicular (or is it parallel) just below the hump of the trunk liner where the shock towers are.

continued after the next 2 attachments......

Attachments

·
Alpha Male
6,032 Posts
Now from what I've seen stealth boxes tend to sit right above the plateau of the trunk liner where the shock tower is. So theoretically you should be able to install a rear strut bar with stealthboxes.

Attachments

·
Alpha Male
6,032 Posts
xS3x said:
cool..looks good to me

maybe i should take a few pics of my trunk to show ya what i mean
Sure why not. Like I said my hypothesis is all theoretical based on pics I've seen.

·
mi casa @ technik
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clem said:

Sure why not. Like I said my hypothesis is all theoretical based on pics I've seen.
hiya clem

i just did another hard search for this topic..and it appears that mike330Ci said he was successful with the install..but no luck with pictures or any description of them..:sad:

·
Alpha Male
6,032 Posts
xS3x said:

hiya clem

i just did another hard search for this topic..and it appears that mike330Ci said he was successful with the install..but no luck with pictures or any description of them..:sad:
Hmmmm

I think if you compare the 3 pics I posted I think my theory is correct.

All I need to do is get my amp and wait for my stealths to arrive and I'll know for sure.

·
Registered
11,056 Posts
with the jl audio stealth boxes, would it fit?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts