BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchase this from fellow Fanatic and just got it yesterday 10/27/03. I am selling because I don't have enough space due to my subwoofer box. It looks new and looks very good when you see it in person. Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the name, but its written on the brace. It will fit e46 sedans 99,2000 not sure about others.

I am looking for $65+ shipping and if you pay by paypal please include 3%.

Thanks

Tas:)

Here is a Pic.

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showphoto.php?photo=13168&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more info on the brace. Its Bomz. Ok price reduced to $53 shipped.

Bomz Racing Strut Bars are constructed with the highest quality materials. Main bar is constructed from a solid piece of aluminum alloy instead of just a steel tube, machined into the specific length and angle to the application, and then chrome plated to a mirror finish. Mounting plates are made from high-strength steel, and powder-coated to a long lasting silver finish.

Bomz Racing Strut Bars can be installed in minutes on most application simply by bolting onto the factory strut/tower retaining studs or bolts. They can also be easily removed for easy access to the engine, or removal of the engine.

Specification

One Bomz Racing 45mm polished Rear Tower Bar

Strut Bar Brace Made Of High Quality Aluminum Alloy

Fits all 99-02 E46 EXCEPT M3

bump:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts