BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the corresponding part number for the sealing cap/plugs in the following area of the rear fender panel:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,600 Posts
I don’t. saw this question on another forum about a year back with no answer.

from the ETK photo it looks like #5 (or 23) so would need to see the mm diameter given.
just to confirm, is the top plug intact on the left side fender and is it same part as the bottom or different shape? if so the ETK will say how many of a part the car takes for the diagram and should help figure it out too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I tried ordering them from the dealer but the ones that showed up didn't fit. Would like to know myself too. One disappeared after a visit to Krown made something out of some rubber plumbing washers and a bolt and for now.

Sent from my SM-A520W using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a few from previous visits to the pick-n- pull. But i would like to obtain new ones.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I found a few from previous visits to the pick-n- pull. But i would like to obtain new ones.

Always wondered why cars have these random plugs...? Is it when they dip the car at the factory?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,703 Posts
Go to www.realoem.com and enter the last 7 characters of the car’s vehicle identification number. Hit enter and bookmark the page. Scroll down to vehicle trim. Then scroll down to the bottom to find all of the rubber plugs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts