E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks to the guys on this board for posting pics of different spoilers. I decided to go with the OEM spoiler from CircleBMW.

Here are some pics!

Other cool stuff it has-

power-folding mirrors,
NAV with in-dash CD and CD changer,
3M RoadBlock paint protection,

Regards,
-musashi

·
Registered
227 Posts
i've really grown to love this spoiler. looks great!

looks like they did a sloppy install job...you can see the white tape in all the pics.

·
Registered
227 Posts
do you think you could take pics of it at a straight from the rear angle and complete side view.

I figured it was probably the flash

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure. I'll take one. Right now, the only other one I have that shows the spoiler is this...

-musashi

·
Registered
227 Posts
thanks..more pics, as always! haha

great color. get some silvervisions/platinumvisions for those turn signals. how is the snow up there. we have about 8" here in NJ

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
breyton3er -

They use 3M double sided mounting tape. $700 = $300 spoiler, $200 paint, $200 install....yeah, it's expensive, but BMW dealerships are like that.

blatt22 -

The first thing is I that have to get some painted-front reflectors, but because of the LeMans paint either the vendors don't have them or want to charge me a lot more.

...and yeah, we're getting killed with snow in Boston right now! I have the Michelin Alpins snow tires (in the pic) but it will stay in the garage today anyway. ;)

Regards,
-musahi

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$320 for a spoiler installed and painted is REALLY cheap. There has to be more to the story. (You had a connection, know the dealer well, etc...)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts