E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After test driving the 05 g35 sedan yesterday, there's no way i'm getting a 325i like I had originally planned. For less than the 325i, I get more options, more power, and similar handling. With that said, I'll be more than happy to get my hands on a 330i. When the e90 comes out, is it realistic for me to think that I will be able to get a 330i w/xenons,step for around 35K OTD? The invoice price for the car I want is $35615 so discounting another 1K doesn't seem THAT much of a stretch. But I've never dealt with BMW dealers so I dont know what their past discounts have been with regards to new releases. Just FYI, the new interior has been dramatically improved. Its suprising how much real aluminium can do for a car.

·
Banned
2,028 Posts
antho206 said:
After test driving the 05 g35 sedan yesterday, there's no way i'm getting a 325i like I had originally planned. For less than the 325i, I get more options, more power, and similar handling. With that said, I'll be more than happy to get my hands on a 330i. When the e90 comes out, is it realistic for me to think that I will be able to get a 330i w/xenons,step for around 35K OTD? The invoice price for the car I want is $35615 so discounting another 1K doesn't seem THAT much of a stretch. But I've never dealt with BMW dealers so I dont know what their past discounts have been with regards to new releases. Just FYI, the new interior has been dramatically improved. Its suprising how much real aluminium can do for a car.
You mean for an E46 330i? Possible, but don't get your hopes up too much. You gotta find one stripped like that for one thing (on a 325i, much better chance). Also, the 3 series sells a hell of a lot better than the Z4 which generally gets the huge BMW incentives. But when the e90 first comes out, NONE of them are gonna have any big discounts. Getting $1000 OVER invoice will be a nice achievement the first few months.

If it's for an e90 330i, not a chance. BMWs aren't Mercedes. They sell for over invoice except for very, very rare occasions. Unfortunately, out of the 3 series, the 325 is the one that seems to get all the big discounts and deals.

·
Registered
32 Posts
codex57 said:
You mean for an E46 330i? Possible, but don't get your hopes up too much. You gotta find one stripped like that for one thing (on a 325i, much better chance). Also, the 3 series sells a hell of a lot better than the Z4 which generally gets the huge BMW incentives. But when the e90 first comes out, NONE of them are gonna have any big discounts. Getting $1000 OVER invoice will be a nice achievement the first few months.

If it's for an e90 330i, not a chance. BMWs aren't Mercedes. They sell for over invoice except for very, very rare occasions. Unfortunately, out of the 3 series, the 325 is the one that seems to get all the big discounts and deals.
Possible, and you just missed the rebates offered a while ago which could get you close to the price or even lower. :lmao:

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
BMWBMWZHPZHP said:
Possible, and you just missed the rebates offered a while ago which could get you close to the price or even lower. :lmao:
:werd: But that was mostly stripped 325i's

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BMWBMWZHPZHP- actually, there are several dealerships in DFW that will be discounting 4000K off any 325i until they run out of stock. I was just hoping maybe they would extend that discount to the 330i as well. I have contacted them, but they both say that they dont know what BMW will do with the old e46s when the e90 comes out. what did BMW do with the old 5series when the latest ones came out?

·
No more E46 :(
2,630 Posts
antho206 said:
what did BMW do with the old 5series when the latest ones came out?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there was any special deal on the e39 when the e60 came out. I believe they had no problem selling the e39.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got my 330i at two thousand under invoice last month (october). auto,prem,sprt pack,xenons and low apr 1.9. the G was on my short list but the BIMMER IS THE BOMB :thumbup:

Enjoy your new g35 "FORUM" :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
2,028 Posts
OneTime said:
I got my 330i at two thousand under invoice last month (october). auto,prem,sprt pack,xenons and low apr 1.9. the G was on my short list but the BIMMER IS THE BOMB :thumbup:

Enjoy your new g35 "FORUM" :thumbdwn:
That's a great deal. Which dealership and who was your salesperson? The OP can always buy the car from the CA dealership and have it shipped. I know lots of East Coast people buy Mercedes cars from CA dealerships cuz for some odd reason, the discounts are dramatically different. Possibly price fixing on the part of NY dealers (yes illegal, but dealers have been busted before for that sort of thing all teh time).

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just ordered a new M3 for $2300 off list (D.C. area) . The dealer would happily sell others at this price, I think, and even ship the car to you for a reasonable fee.

Email me if you want details.

·
Registered
32 Posts
antho206 said:
BMWBMWZHPZHP- actually, there are several dealerships in DFW that will be discounting 4000K off any 325i until they run out of stock. I was just hoping maybe they would extend that discount to the 330i as well. I have contacted them, but they both say that they dont know what BMW will do with the old e46s when the e90 comes out. what did BMW do with the old 5series when the latest ones came out?
Got mine ZHP 2000 under invoice after rebate just this september:) . Don't think the dealership is giving you a good deal. I sure would like to get a M3 6000 off MSRP :thumbup: .

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got mine at Shelly BMW in Buena Park, CALI. Didn't even go to the dealership until it was time to sign the papers! Rasy Sor hooked me up...she's the internet salesperson! :thumbup: Don't know if the low apr is still out there though.

Good luck :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts