E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
I bet in Black w/ some cools wheels on it will be :pimpin: . They are going to sell those like crazy in Europe with Diesel. Won't catch on here though... Still a nice car, if the price was right I'd like to have one as a commuter about the time the new E90 M3 comes out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
All that black trim around the head and tail-lights cheapen the look of the car. :thumbdwn: Man I hope that design idea doesn't get brought over to the upcoming 3-series.

The few things I noticed that I do like:
- the DDE's
- double projector xenons?
- oval side mirrors
- bumper design
- PDC feature

Then again I'm not sure if all those features will be included in the US market. The last time I heard, the hatchback 1-series isn't coming to the US - that's stritcly a Euro item right? :dunno:

·
Registered
703 Posts
bennyg said:
All that black trim around the head and tail-lights cheapen the look of the car. :thumbdwn: Man I hope that design idea doesn't get brought over to the upcoming 3-series.

The few things I noticed that I do like:
- the DDE's
- double projector xenons?
- oval side mirrors
- bumper design
- PDC feature

Then again I'm not sure if all those features will be included in the US market. The last time I heard, the hatchback 1-series isn't coming to the US - that's stritcly a Euro item right? :dunno:

That's tape on the headlights and taillights.. they are probably playing with the light design a little bit to see what looks best. They may have thought they were too large initially and wanted to shrink them down a bit. Or they do it conceal the car in someway while it's still in development.

·
Registered
350 Posts
how do you tell what country it is in?

european license plates look all the same, how can that be, i would think they want their own country's style

·
Registered
7 Posts
interior is nice. i dont really care for the body style that much looks too much like a focus
but that's just imo

·
Registered
703 Posts
flagman5 said:
how do you tell what country it is in?

european license plates look all the same, how can that be, i would think they want their own country's style

That's Germany for sure.. You can see the D on the left of the plate, and to be more specific, it's from Munich.. If the first letter is M, then they are Munich plates.

·
Registered
7 Posts
AceDaKing said:
ugly asss piece of shyt, u dont see MB coming out with these freak looking cars....bmw is giong to hell :thumbdwn:
bmw is going to sh!t
all thier new cars are begining to look too much like the new 7
new 5 and new 3 look too much like the new 7
now this is like a total disgace

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,290 Posts
I don't know about you guys...but the INTERIORS turn me off just as much as the exterior designs on some of the new cars.

From those pics, it looks like we're getting a rehashed version of the old E36 318ti interior. :thumbdwn:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.