E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, since the M3 is now sold. I had to atleast make the thing appear stock. The dealer doesn't realize that they are also receiving a stage III spec clutch & flywheel combonation, turner scca t2 tune, turner sway bars, full suspension bushings, K&N intake, AP headers & section II. Didn't have a lift readily available this weekend, so all the work had to be done at my house. Where my great friends came in.

Had to try and see if my BBK would fit under the red M3s Meisters. They didn't.

He was supposed to get my headlights, but after realizing he has the washers and we need to do extra work. We said fck it.

lol

The continuation of my M3

The famed hood...

Sad days

Ultraman is now born

Had to meet my homie Abdullah for some more stock parts, here is his new recent pickup. AW/Cinna 46M coupe

Couple more of my new *****

.....TO BE CONTINUED.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Im really gonna miss your old car :( Im sure youve gotten over it now that you own an AW/IR manual M5 :drool:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i loved your m!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
dang bro sad to see it gone, gonna miss it for sure but i cant wait to see what you gonna do with the m5 :drool:

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Personally I wouldnt even look back twice at your E46 M3... You drive an M5 now! :drool: Cngrats on the pick up man.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The illest E46M in the nation - IMHO the new project will be even sicker, theres no doubt about that.... I'm sure you already have a vision of where it's gonna go and are already started

1 - 20 of 25 Posts