E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
re: LA. aligment shop

Hello All,
Anyone know about a good aligment shop for e46 with PSS9 lowered suspension. Anywhere in Los Angeles.
Alfredo

·
Black and Proud
16,990 Posts
JustTires has a coupon for a free alignment for most cars and light trucks.
no other purchase necessary.
can be found in your mailbox among all the other junk mail.
don't know if they're any good

·
Registered Abuser
1,022 Posts
Don't know if it matters how far you drive, but if you're willing to take a little trip, I recommend EF1 Motorsports in Huntington Beach.

www.ef1motorsports.net

Good prices and Fabrizio is a great guy. He'll take care of you. He installed my PSS9 and knows his stuff.

·
Registered
167 Posts
stokes on santa monica blvd about 12 blocks from the beach

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have same setup, I go to the firestone in Northridge Mall. They have the right equip and will take care of you =)

·
Registered
375 Posts
ef1 charges 260 for a suspension swap and alignment according to their website. do they accept cc? have any of you guys gotten it cheaper from them?

·
Registered
80 Posts
EF1 is the best....talk to Fab and tell him Andy(silver M3) sent you, he does great work...call and make an appointment....most shops can't handle lowered cars on the rack....he takes awesome care in doing the alignment....price is the best also....

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Fab @ Ef1. That is the best choice around town PERIOD! If u dont believe, try it for ur self. and if u dont like it, go else where next time. But I doubt u will step anywhere else for alignment after. even if u dont own a BMW any more.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Put it this way, when I had my suspension installed elsewhere, it cost me $250 not including the alignment....
I think he charges like $60 or $70 for a 4 wheel computer alignment...don't quote me on it, but I've priced other people and it was between $80-$120...trust me EF1 is the lowest....even if he wasn't the lowest priced, I'd still have him do my work.
Sometimes it's not about saving $10 here or $20 there(dude, you drive a bimmer), you should look at who's going to take care of your ride better.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
the deal is for E46fanatics only!!!! Don;t miss out on it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dude, just call him up and ask him what he will charge to do your alignment...I don't know about the prices on his web site but all his stuff is legit, especially his work.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The general consensus of M3 owners is Johnson's Alignment in Torrance.

·
Registered
80 Posts
wrong...Johnson's does manual alignment and he charges $120 no computer alignment...Johnson's is good for corner weighing....

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
492 Posts
Looks like I'll be goin down there to install my h&r cupkit soon. How long does it usually take to install and do allignment?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts