BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the word on this intake? a GruppeM ripoff?

<<After careful research and development, the RD Sport Sport Sound Intake Silencer is now available. The CAD designed CF housing provides a Ram-Air effect for the specially designed filter while keeping out the engine's heat.

The filter is made from Polyester material that in testing has 93.1% filtration rate vs. 40-70% filtration rate of cotton gauze. (The tests based on 100 micron particles). The polyester material flows more air than the cotton gauze - 6.3CFM per square inch of material vs. 6.04 CFM for cotton gauze. Another advantage of the polyester is that it never needs oiling. So now there is no chance of damaging expensive MAF sensors by using too much oil.

Fits E46 with M54 3.0L engines, 330i all styles.

RD#1515354461
Weight: 5.00 kg >>

http://www.monsoonauto.com/

·
Registered
163 Posts
This one's better. Get GruppeM from renn-sport, you can't go wrong. What's an extra hundred bucks for a car that costs 30-40 grand?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111207&highlight=sport+intake

ATTN Fanatics! DO NOT BUY new RD SPORT Intake - aka. Gruppe M RIP OFF!!!

ATTENTION!!!!

I recived my RD Sport intake today. IT is a complete waste of money and SHAME on RD SPORT for releasing this product! The Intake I got is cheaply made, had TONS of imperfections, and Has FINGERPRINTS and signs usage and wear on it! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! I do not know if this has been brought to the VENDOR aka MONSOON MOTORSPORTS attention or RD SPORT, but I assure you this is the biggest dissapointment you will ever get! I DEMAND a refund ASAP or this SHODDY product and shame on RD Sport for releasing such CRAP! I will be contacting my credit card company ASAP if refund is not voulintarily provided. I have 3 witnesses here that can verify what I said here at the performance shop!

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts