182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I finally got my late b-day present from rd sport. :ben:
It's going for paint and install on Monday.:thumbup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I hear everyone has worried about RD sport and if they are going out of business. :confused: I'm gonna try to give Frederico a call today.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Umm.... I didnt know there was? All I know is that I ordered from Frederico, and the package said RDSport on it. :confused:

·
Registered
689 Posts
RD Sport is currently in the process of moving.....at least thats what I heard...BUT NICE....That thing is gonna make your car look SICK! =)

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Wow, those are my favorite fenders! :)

Do you know if they only have those for regular E46 or M3 fitment too? I would love to get a set for my E46 M3!

thanks,
rick

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Anthony said:
Did you order that from RDSPort or RacingDyn-USA? There is a big difference.

Whats the difference? I got my roof spoiler from HMS and it said RD Sport... Did I get ripped off?

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey wsup i got those same fenders form RD sport ... and they in sitting in my garage ... im looking for a body shop to do it for me .... it's a huge process for me because i have mvr side skirts and they cover part of the fender on the bottom so the whole side skirts need to come off anfd repainted bla bla bla .... post some pics once u put them up and let me knwo how it goes ..... ask the installer how easy or hard is was to install ...my email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's up guys? Sorry I did'nt respond earlier...:eek:

Ok, for helmetboy, I'm posting a pic of my RD rear facsia as you requested. Also, I have the RD sport exaust incase you were wondering that...:thumbup:

For s4play, I am told from Frederico that the fenders are from an M3 mold originally, so I'm sure that they would fit on your car. And then your car would look absoloutely AMAZING then it already is...:thumbup:

For djhyetk, Yeah I know what your talking about with the MVR, but my body shop guy is the ****! So ill make sure to ask him about it, or better yet I think I'll be there for the install...:thumbup:

And thanks again guys for the replies...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts