E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Did you brother plan to have the calipers match the RD colors with the blue caliper and green pads? Looks pretty cool next to the RD center cap. Nice cars by the way and the puppy is too cute, although I dont have an ounce of heart for a full grown retriever haha

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
U and your bro always trade rims??? Cool!!! And your dog is soooooo damn cute

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ward said:
Did you brother plan to have the calipers match the RD colors with the blue caliper and green pads? Looks pretty cool next to the RD center cap. Nice cars by the way and the puppy is too cute, although I dont have an ounce of heart for a full grown retriever haha
He actually had the blue calipers before the rs-2s, he later added the green brake pads after getting the rs-2s. Yeah I kinda wished he stayed a puppy, but i'm glad I dont have to deal with all the "newspaper" cleaning I had to do.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ssutisna said:
U and your bro always trade rims??? Cool!!! And your dog is soooooo damn cute
when we get bored we start swapping out stuff, just to see what his parts look like on my car, and vice versa. A lot of people think the Rs-2s look better on my black car, than on his silver....brings out the rims more I guess.

·
Registered
772 Posts
damn, you guys live near me and i've never seen you cars before! tight!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.