E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what do you thing so far :thumbup::thumbdwn:i have also added HID 10,000k blubs last night and hopefully sould be running near the 300bhp mark by next month :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks pretty clean, but I personally hate the ultraslammed look like you got in the back. Also, HID bulbs in halogen projectors? Oncoming traffic is going to hate you.
Yea, it looks like you have a reverse rake going on. Definitely looks kinda weird.

I'm also to curious to know what's done to the car performance wise. Anybody can say they have XXXhp. I want to know how you got that power and dyno proof you even have those numbers.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Id like to see the dyno numbers for 220 hp. youd be having to supercharge stage 2 for 300 horse and every bolt on plus for 220 hp

·
Registered
931 Posts
Too low and the wheels are too big for me.. sorry maybe the wheels would look better if it wasn't so low but it looks like rubberbands.. can't even see the tires on that car!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts