BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put on a lip spoiler and washed my car and had a camera with me so I took a few pictures of my car...sorry its not a cool M3

I took the plate off cuz I was too lazy to photoshop out my plate but in the end I had to use pshop to resize anyways haha

the visible mods are 38% half metallic half dye tint, racing dynamics exhaust with 5000000 mm wide tips, clears, hagus mirrors, window trim from a 330i, lip spoiler
After painting my headlight trim from silver back to black and so on, i decided to go with a real glossy black.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Wow your car is super weak...don't bother posting on this board anymore. Your sorry a$$ car doesn't deserve to be commented on. Beeeeeeitch!

Jus playin...car looks damn clean. I'm gonna come out there and take pics with you next to that phat fountain...keep up the work homie.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah its the fountain in front of the st regis hotel. I was driving by and had just washed my car and my friend had his camera so we got out for a sec to take a couple pics.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks dudes. well, i know my car isn't anything great compared to everyones car here but it gets me from point A to point B.

·
Modded
1,149 Posts
Wow, looks good man! Sorry for not replying to you promptly about the lip spoiler man, but been really busy this holiday season :)

I see that you did get one tho, and it looks good on your car :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha no prob tedster...and ya, M3urthy, I won't be swinging by to pick yours up anymore. But I have a friend who would most definitely want to buy it. I'll ask him if he wants to pick it up.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
I did a search for M3... and this is what comes up???

j/k bro... looking sweet... baby steps, remember? baby steps...

I keep reminding myself that everyday....

Q

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Presns323i said:
got any pics of the headlight trim from a lil farther back?
well, i tried but it wouldn't show really how shiny it is. The glare off the plastic cover doesn't help either. But basically, it is glossier and deeper looking than jet black paint. It looks a lot like the glossy window trim on the zhp. When the xenons are on, the reflection of the xenon projector off of the trim looks like reflection off of a black mirror. I'll try to get better pics though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts