BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from church today, there was this black C32 sitting at a red light. So I drove next to him rolled my window down said what up and stuf and told him to floor it on green.

And then we both floored it on green and guess what!
I could pull him easily with over 2 car length
Next signal, we did again and still same...
So i slowed down and gave him kinda wuzup sign :dunno:
Right after that he pulled over to the gas station so I followed him and we had talk for about 20 min. :pimpin:

He told me he just got new rims installed and he still have stock rims & tires in his car... :confused: He had new 18" SSR rims with S03 bridegestones.
So I looked at his rims and then looked at my rims (to give him kinda 'your new rims are still smaller than my stock rims' :flipoff:) Then I told him that I have some luggeges in my truck too... (yeah right.. i dont even have a spare tire in my car!)
anywayz it was fun.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ReNNeN_PiNoY said:
nice. id like to see how we do against a clk55. i already know an e55 and up would eat us ofcourse.
never ran with clk55 before. I think it will be very close run... even though MB is posting it has slower 0-60 time than m3
On the street, big torque is always in play....

BUT if we go to track we can cook and eat all MBs like a piece of meat. None of them have sharp handing like m3.
One of my friends has SLK32 and the car still feels some what soft... :thumbdwn:

·
The OG Black Roof
2,756 Posts
Sounds like he can't drive, or there is some :bs: going on...cause a c32...will stomp and M3 in a straight line... (and I love M3's) so dont flame me....

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xxcosmicxx said:
Sounds like he can't drive, or there is some :bs: going on...cause a c32...will stomp and M3 in a straight line... (and I love M3's) so dont flame me....
duh.... please read the first post :dunno:
He ran with total 9 rims and 9 tires in his car (include spare).
And I believe bigger rims and tires will decrease the performance as well.

he can't drive?? are you kidding me?? In a straight line, there's not much to do with C32 since it's automatic all he has to do is step on the gas pedal all the way down.

oh! may be it was MY DRIVING made my car so quick...:pimpin:

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
Ha, that must have been pretty fun to watch. Just be sure not to make a habit out of racing C32's :p Good kill man.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nice stomp.

However, sometimes one has to ask the tough questions...

Why do we give Benz's the time of day???? :dunno:

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
oblueDre said:
Nice stomp.

However, sometimes one has to ask the tough questions...

Why do we give Benz's the time of day???? :dunno:
Because even though they're not BMW's, they're still German cars and To me I hold them as higher value then to a big majority of Japanese cars.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
good kill...

Q

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Car and Driver got a 0-60 mph time of 4.8 seconds for the M3 with 6-speed manual transmission and a time of 5.2 seconds for the C32 AMG.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
nice kill keep up the good work

and that c32 ownersounds like a nice guy to me. he was just justifying why his car reacted that way. i think you would have won the next race with his wheels out of his trunk he would have made it a little closer i say. it is no bigie i say take wining in good sprits don't have to look down on anyone your car did the talking for ya i say hehehe.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
agree... no matter if win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning right? :)
but the i'm kinda pissed when my borther's rx7 kills my m3 like a piece of meat :(

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
well i suppose if he really was telling the truth about having the 4 extra rims/tires in the car, he would loose..........otherwise your azzzz is supposed to be handed to yah!:D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Kain said:
Car and Driver got a 0-60 mph time of 4.8 seconds for the M3 with 6-speed manual transmission and a time of 5.2 seconds for the C32 AMG.
Whats up with so many people on this board thinking the C32 or CLK55 will beat the M3 in a straight line? The M3 is lighter and is 6 speed with only 15 less HP. Obviously, many articles have proved the M3 is faster in all aspects. I really like AMGs, but I know which ones I can beat and which ones I cant. I say nice kill, bro.

·
Registered
836 Posts
dude my friends smg m3 got owned by some other guy in a new clk55. 0-60 the clk driver took him by a car and highway it was just pulling and pulling and pulling. Damn they are fast.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts