BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was trying to rush home for the Super Bowl 41. saw a beautiful SL55 with black rims coming up fas behind me, ride my bumper for half a second and then proceed to switch lane and started to ride the bumper of the car next to me.

now I have about 15 feets of empty street infront of me before traffics are slowing down and stoping for a stop sign, so I punched the car for half a second and then proceed to slow down for the stop sign. As I checked the rear view mirror, and sure enough, that SL 55 was right on my bumper again....hmmm.... looks like it's time for me to represent the M again!

after I roll though the stop sign, I put the car in 2nd @35mph and wait for him, he guns the car from a dig, switchs to the right lane and trys to pass me. as soon as he gets next to me, I gunned it.

to make long story short, from 35-90mph, I put 1.5-2 cars on him. If we had an even start or kept going for another gear, I am sure I can easily put a bus length on him.

edit: please excuse my last blank post and the poor grammar, I am watching football as I make this thread.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Literally ran into it? or came across one? EXPLAIN

·
Registered
374 Posts
Read the text and the answer shall find you :idea:
Well smartass, if you look at the text, the first post was blank cuz he watching the game. When I responed he wasn't finished I guess. But thank you for your input.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Detailing Wacko!
226 Posts
Those are faster than last generation Vipers man.... I dont know about pulling on those.....

I was burned by an SL55 in my NSX

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
was trying to rush home for the Super Bowl 41. saw a beautiful SL55 with black rims coming up fas behind me, ride my bumper for half a second and then proceed to switch lane and started to ride the bumper of the car next to me.

now I have about 15 feets of empty street infront of me before traffics are slowing down and stoping for a stop sign, so I punched the car for half a second and then proceed to slow down for the stop sign. As I checked the rear view mirror, and sure enough, that SL 55 was right on my bumper again....hmmm.... looks like it's time for me to represent the M again!

after I roll though the stop sign, I put the car in 2nd @35mph and wait for him, he guns the car from a dig, switchs to the right lane and trys to pass me. as soon as he gets next to me, I gunned it.

to make long story short, from 35-90mph, I put 1.5-2 cars on him. If we had an even start or kept going for another gear, I am sure I can easily put a bus length on him.

edit: please excuse my last blank post and the poor grammar, I am watching football as I make this thread.
interesting, i got beat by one bad.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW, I am having my car dyno next week, I hope I can make 460+whp on pump gas.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Are you stage 3 now ?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts