BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my radio all the sudden stopped working the cd player and navigation works just fine, any body experienced the same problem be4????:idea:SSSSSSS

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
my radio all the sudden stopped working the cd player and navigation works just fine, any body experienced the same problem be4????:idea:SSSSSSS
Try the fuse? FUSE7 in your glovebox.

·
european auto source
12,581 Posts
nobody i guess..
\
Electrical issues are next to impossible to diagnose on a forum. Feel free to make an appointment with us, your dealer or independent for an inspection.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My radio just went silent about a year ago. I have the HK system. First replaceed the amplifier as that seemed to be the problem; but then determioned it was the radio itself as it made the new amp go out and I had same problem - radio seemed to work- showed signal, etc, and CD indicated what track - but no sound. Replaced radio and all is well. I still have the original radio and amp; plan to bench test to see which one is really the bad part. Your problem seems a little different. But if you need to go after the amp - it is in different places for coups and convertibles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts