BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought a 2002 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan sports pkg. It has the original radio with Harman Kardon Premium Sound, CD/FM/AM, In-Dash Cd - Single Disc. What is the best radio I can buy for it?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hi,
I just bought a 2002 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan sports pkg. It has the original radio with Harman Kardon Premium Sound, CD/FM/AM, In-Dash Cd - Single Disc. What is the best radio I can buy for it?
Hi Bil46e, Eonon offers car radios and best service with 60-day money back, free return guarantee & 2-year warranty on our Android head units. :) Now we have GA7150A for the car models BMW 3 Series 1999-2004 (E46). You can check the product details with the link here: https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA7150A.html Could you please PM us the power plug of your car in picture? We will help you check whether GA7150A fits your car or not. Thanks. :thanks:

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
4,946 Posts
Dynavin N6. Read the feedback from actual users.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about on the cheap side like 100 dollars with Bluetooth and aux, no cd player is fine with me. I just want great quality.

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
4,946 Posts
Hi,
what about on the cheap side like 100 dollars with Bluetooth and aux, no cd player is fine with me. I just want great quality.
Wait....

First you want the best. Then you just want cheap?

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts