BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or is this the ugliest aftermarket bumper for the e46. This hideous design resembles that of a bumper on a Honda CRV:

·
Registered
128 Posts
hmmm...people say this is one of the most beautiful kit for E46 due to its cleanness. i think it's not bad.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i think RD look nice...........
cost quite a bit though, gotta get special fogs, and gotta dig those two holes out,

i like it, i was thinking of putting that bumper on my car but it's not low enough for me

·
Registered
281 Posts
its def you, the rd kit is hot!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah i think its you - i am about to buy a tornado kit - i think its looks pretty tough.

Hard to get down here in Oz though and expensive !!

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
To each his own but there's no need for this silly ass thread ragging on something the majority of people are quite fond of.... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
4 Posts
While we are on the topic guys any other ideas for a kit for a 2000 323. I know its personal taste and up to me but some help would be appreciated.

·
1,101 Posts
i just found a shop down here, where the guy says he has 10 available tornado kits for $900 full kit ( no fenders). that sounded kinda stange to me. so i had to go to the shop myself.

i asked him if they're original. he said yes. I asked if they were fiberglass or plastic, he said fiberglass. :confused:

i thought original rd tornado was plastic. i didnt wanna start arguing with the guy, so i just dropped it. he must be selling replicas, im sure it'll be a pain in the ass anyway cuz of the special foglights and mesh plus the fact of trying to get a replica to fit nice. or am i wrong and they do come in fiberglass?

is $900 for a tornado replica a good price or not worth it?

does any have a fiberglass tornado kit?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts