E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im Offering Rs2 19"s for Sale...
19x8 front and 19x9 for the rear...
2 Toyo Tires for the front are still new... very new... the rear.. only left 1 tire and not much left around 40%... 1 of the Rear Lip needs to be fixed.. so i`ll give a discount for that..

Summary:
4 Rims(1 rear rim lip need to be fixed), 3 Tires( 2 new, 1 used)...
So give me a reasonable offer please... U can pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Hin

·
Registered
108 Posts
What's the condition of the wheels? Very interested
indohin said:
Give me an Offer, Estimation maybe... :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry, Just wanna tell you guys, these 3 wheels are in Perfect condition, no curb no scratch on the lip.. Just only the rear one, need to be fixed the lip, so i`ll give a discount for that, This new set of rims worth 4-5k, so just make an offer cause i can't really estimate the price hehehe... thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Any pics of the lip that needs repair?

indohin said:
I'm sorry, Just wanna tell you guys, these 3 wheels are in Perfect condition, no curb no scratch on the lip.. Just only the rear one, need to be fixed the lip, so i`ll give a discount for that, This new set of rims worth 4-5k, so just make an offer cause i can't really estimate the price hehehe... thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
P.M Sent Let me know????????????

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually 4 of the wheels are perfectly fine, no scratch no curb, nothing, its just 1 of the rear the lip needs to be replaced, I`ll give 200 US Off discount. Wheel technic fixed it and they screwed it up so they said it needs to get replaced from Racing Dynamics itself. So.. Make an Offer Please :), I don't really interested in Trading cause i have a new set Coming up, For the one that the lip need to be fixed, i`ll post the picture probably on Friday, I need to pick it up 1st from Wheel technic... Thanks

Hin

·
Registered
257 Posts
can anyone vouch for this guy? I've always been kinda weary of people that join and try to sell stuff right away.... not to mention use bad grammar...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pm sent German,
DGI, U can pm me and i`ll give my contact number if you are interested :) Its Still UP FOR SALE...... Guys...

·
Registered
0 Posts
DGI said:
can anyone vouch for this guy? I've always been kinda weary of people that join and try to sell stuff right away.... not to mention use bad grammar...
It's actually mine, he's just helping me to sell this. I bought these wheels from a guy in the forum too... ;) hehe...

·
Registered
52 Posts
wow those looks just like the SSR GT3 wheels...RD stuff is expensive as hell though compared to SSR...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sorry Oman, Can't do it for 2k.. :) i wish i could, im not sure if they will fit e36... u should ask tirerack probably... Still up for SALEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ :p~

1 - 18 of 18 Posts