BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new one
gt 4.6
he told me he had a intake and asked if my car was stock (which the engine and exhaust system is)
and i beat him everytime
kind of close but i was inching away from him the whole time
really good race and close
he was very sportsmanship like too

·
Registered
84 Posts
a guy i know has a 2001 mustang GT automatic, the automatics are slowww I beat him by about half a car length all 3 runs and i have a step. The manual mustangs are pretty fast though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey I resent that remark that Auto Stangs are slow:sad: ..... Where you at... lol ;)
Just beaware of the properly built up Auto Stangs :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
something kind of shocked me today. I was driving home and I see this modified white Mitsubishi Spider coming up behind me. He looked like he wanted to pass me so I started to drive a little faster. Finally I got to 100MPH and he was still right on my tail. I gained a little space though some of the turns but as soon as we hit the strait he was right back on my tail.

I turned off down my street and the guy followed. This time it was all up hill road. So I push it and look to see what he can do here. God damn. He passed me with in 20 sec.

I didn't know those cars had any power? Anyways when he passed me I could see it was heavily modded. Live and learn I guess. Anyone know what a stock 323i has a chance against?

·
Registered
278 Posts
TimeFor said:

I didn't know those cars had any power? Anyways when he passed me I could see it was heavily modded. Live and learn I guess. Anyone know what a stock 323i has a chance against?
Well If I were you I woulnd't really worry. the 323 is still a bimmer, not a mitsu, so remember that when u r flossing. with that said, if you wanted fast straight line, you picked the wrong car. Should got a vette, camaro SS, so supra TT or something.

Of course the bimmer is my personal favorite, which I why I bought another instead of a z06 or any other stuff out there.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,220 Posts
i have a 325ci and i have beaten civics, some integra's (got smoked by one w/ a custom turbo setup...go figure...) and even a WRX wagon but i think it was auto cuz it shifted slower than my grandma. just gotta pick your races. i've learned my car is much faster looking than it actually is

1 - 20 of 42 Posts