BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was driving out of my apartment when i saw this 528 speed past me...the car didnt have tinted window so i saw who it was...a hot blond :yikes: hehe so i decided to tail her...yeh man she was speeding like hell 70 in a 35...after sometime i finally got behind her and she was still speeding omg...then we finally came to a red light. it was a one lane road so we couldnt really race but when the light turn green she floor it and i also floor it...but for some damn reason she was pulling ahead of me not much but was pulling...:( lost to a girl and a 5 series :(
ps i had a 325ci

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Atldavazn said:
but dont the car weight more then mine?
Yah also, what transmission did the two cars have, are you sure it had no mods, the 528i 5 speed is not slow

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was pretty sure it was an auto...i have a step and i dont thin she would have any mobs...man still cant believe it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Was she really trying to race you or just driving fast??

I smoked guys all the time in my old M3, a 1995 with power chip and exhaust - will smoke even more in my new 2003 M3!

Haha!!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

-M3girl

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
M3girl said:

I smoked guys all the time in my old M3, a 1995 with power chip and exhaust - will smoke even more in my new 2003 M3!

Haha!!

-M3girl
are u blond too :pimpin:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Atldavazn said:
well i was driving out of my apartment when i saw this 528 speed past me...the car didnt have tinted window so i saw who it was...a hot blond :yikes: hehe so i decided to tail her...yeh man she was speeding like hell 70 in a 35...after sometime i finally got behind her and she was still speeding omg...then we finally came to a red light. it was a one lane road so we couldnt really race but when the light turn green she floor it and i also floor it...but for some damn reason she was pulling ahead of me not much but was pulling...:( lost to a girl and a 5 series :(
ps i had a 325ci
you got smoked by a girl!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Atldavazn said:
but dont the car weight more then mine?
Well yeah, it does, but only 200 pounds or so. Plus, she maybe weighs less than you.

My Brother has a 528i 5 spd. It's not slow.

Don't sweat it. I find my 3 is more fun to drive. His 5 is more plush.

:)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
M3girl said:

Haha!!

-M3girl
hello nice to meet you. like your choice of cars lollll. hope you are going to stay with us a while. you are just one of a handfull of ladies in the forum have fun don't spend to much money on mod's lollllllll
bobm3 ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts