BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I am reading it seems that H&R race would be better for my car because it doesnt drop the back as much, and my back is already low.... Could you guys give me some mroe info

·
Suck it easy.............
2,483 Posts
that would work bro...mike has that setup on his vert, and it looks perfect...the rear is not too low at all.......
also, I've been riding on that same setup for almost 20k miles and no problems at all....

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
the race springs will keep ur shocks fine for years to come. You are talkin about coppin a new CLK soon so i would doubt u will see the shocks wear out.
good to see ur not bein a puss anymore ;)

·
Owner
4,057 Posts
It would be a bad idea to keep it like that for over 50,000 miles, but in the short term, you'll be fine. I believe most of the folks on this board are running stock shocks with their aftermarket springs.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no way biatches no 19s for me and coils are out of my price range ill only be dropping it a tad bit so ill stick with eibach pro kit --- the only reason im doing this is for the wh0rebags like craig, chris, john, jeff... if i break my hamann kit you bastiges are chipping in for a new one!

·
Owner
4,057 Posts
RE:

Craig said:
Coils and 19's biotch,if your gonna do it do it right!!!! :flipoff:
Very well said. Frankie, stop messin around. You know you're going to eventually go 19 w/coils anyways. Stop beatin round the bush!!!

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,226 Posts
Lol no one told you to drive the car everyday..park it like we all do!!! :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL no way bro, well maybe in the winter but in the summer time that thing is on the road all day --- craig im gonna PM u in a second

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know what it is with you jersey dushbags.... you havent driven your dropped bimmers in NYC... i would pay you boys 100$ an hour to drive around in NYC... i dont give a fvck how careful you are, when your car is that low you WILL bottom out and do damage to the underside of the car, along with your rims and kits... im telling you guys... nobody wants to slam there car with 19s more then me....trust me on that... i know if i do i can kiss my bimmer goodbye

:flipoff: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Choson1 said:
Aren't there any NYC fanatics here slammed on 19s? How are they doing it?
Only a handful.... and they are not in NYC (manhattan) mostly are up north where the roads are descent... and those who ARE in NYC i can assure you they have a 2nd car

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
ROTFLMAO:lmao: :bow: We are proud of ya that your atleast gettin race springs. I had money on u that u were were goin with the Dinan .5" drop.

U puss:tongue:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
John from jersey said:
ROTFLMAO:lmao: :bow: We are proud of ya that your atleast gettin race springs. I had money on u that u were were goin with the Dinan .5" drop.

U puss:tongue:

lol you little d!cknose! :flipoff: :flipoff: :tongue:

Im gonna go with the Eibach Pro Kit roughly 1.5 all around which will do it for me... decrease the front wheel gap thats all im concerened... i hope it not too low for me... im so pumped i cant wait for this stuff to arrive

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
DropTopBM said:

Im gonna go with the Eibach Pro Kit roughly 1.5 all around which will do it for me... decrease the front wheel gap thats all im concerened... i hope it not too low for me... im so pumped i cant wait for this stuff to arrive

Congrats Frankie...Should look sweet

Maybe then u wont be so embarrassed to bring the truck , i mean bimmer, to attend the meets and shows next year:thumbup: :D

i love bustin ur chops:lmao:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
John from jersey said:

Congrats Frankie...Should look sweet

Maybe then u wont be so embarrassed to bring the truck , i mean bimmer, to attend the meets and shows next year:thumbup: :D

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: you....... yooou..... you will be *****slapped at the next meet

:flipoff: :flipoff: :tongue:

BTW john that M3 is looking nuts keep that sig the way it is...

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
DropTopBM said:

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: you....... yooou..... you will be *****slapped at the next meet

:flipoff: :flipoff: :tongue:

BTW john that M3 is looking nuts keep that sig the way it is...

thx bro...ur sig looks great too.. Cant wait for spring!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts