E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my wheels today and finished putting them on tonight . . . since I know a lot of you really want to see a picture of them since they are so new, I took a quick pic and photoshopped my messy garage out of the background . . . I know the picture is crappy and will take some better ones hopefully this weekend

They are Breyton Imagine 18 x 8.5 with 235/40/18 Bridgestone SO3's all around . . . these things are freakin heavy and I am a little disappointed by their weight of 58 lbs each :yikes: (no that is not a typo) . . . I couldn't beleive it :yikes:
To think they say these are lighter than Visions . . .

BTW they look like 19's and and are freakin huge . . .
I don't know how you guys will like they way they look in this picture but in person they are really beautitful . . .

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't had a chance to drive around yet but if you want, I'll let you know tomorrow if I feel a difference . . . One of the other posters on the board who bought the same exact set-up as me said he felt no difference in the power on his 330Ci . . .

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks good Alan! Can't wait to see better pics. I think I might want to stop by and see it in person:thumbup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CarFreak said:
Looks good Alan! Can't wait to see better pics. I think I might want to stop by and see it in person:thumbup:
Thanks Ben, pm me and we'll work out a day & time .. . . I think I will need your help removing my moldings

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks great!!! :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's another picture . . . my rear moldings are off so my car looks a little strange !!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got them with the tires installed already from tirerack . . . I thought the wheels were supposed to weigh on 26-27 lbs. but I really doubt a tire weighs 30-32 lbs (though i could be wrong) I read on one of the boards yesterday that a bridgestone SO3 could weigh 4 lbs more then a different brand tire in the same size

1 - 11 of 11 Posts