E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic we took on the way to the lil photoshoot we had, all the other pics we took came out horrible because of the setting on the camera... i thought this pic was dope though... hifiguy will post pics of the lol shoot either tonite or tomrowo...

:str8pimpi

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
I like that shot! very cool! :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Looks sick? I keep forgettin if I ask this question but are you gonna drop it a bit? Looks hot though homie.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was gonna drop it, but the front is too low, i barely make it into my driveway and school everyday, once i get out of school i might... but i dont want to make my car undrivable just for looks ya know... btw when we havin another meet... we shud meet up again and take pics...

·
Registered
11,114 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
i was gonna drop it, but the front is too low, i barely make it into my driveway and school everyday, once i get out of school i might... but i dont want to make my car undrivable just for looks ya know... btw when we havin another meet... we shud meet up again and take pics...
Do me a favor, let me get that skirt off of you so then I can give it to my gf. :p

j/k, but seriously, stop being a b!tch, and drop it like it's hot :D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha lol u do alot of **** talkin for a car liek that... but its nice and i dont feel like being a prick so :thumbup: lol

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,439 Posts
Both your cars are sick!! 330science, man i like u r painted window trim, howd u do that? talk about hamanned out~! pimpin04. beautiful car as well, hope u get mirrors soon!
-ALex

·
Rogue Engineering
2,337 Posts
looks great bro...your car is so ridiculously similar to mine haha...just get some ears

1 - 20 of 29 Posts