BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Best pictures I've seen thus far. :drool:
Lol @ that last pic. I feel sorry for the owner of that car you splashed. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
love the last pic! im usually the one getting sprayed -_-

·
Registered
587 Posts
nice x5!, where does the exhaust go out though? i see that they are all covered up, and you prob already have heard but just in case, the tread pattern on your car in your sig is going the wrong way.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the kind words everyone, I shall pass the kudos to the photographer:hi:
The next task is to find a bigger puddle, along with a long range lense for a better shot :thumbsup:
I'm such a child:excited:

whats the spec of cam equipment.

PP?
Nikon D200 with Sigma 10-20 wide-angle lense.

diesel ftw, you must have massive amounts of torque
My favorite part, I love the torque it provides:4ngie:

nice x5!, where does the exhaust go out though? i see that they are all covered up, and you prob already have heard but just in case, the tread pattern on your car in your sig is going the wrong way.

The exhaust is pointed downwards right behind the bumper on the diesel versions, it doesnt exit straight out like on the petrol X5's. And I have gotten many, many remarks about the tires, they are properly mounted, that is how Vredestein designed them :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
oo, i thought they were goodyear eagles, like with the v design...haha i came back here after i saw the text on another thread but i dont think it was there before..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts