E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THEY ARE SELLING ME STAGGERED 20INCH RIMS FROM A 97-03 E39 5 SERIES FOR MY '04 530I WILL THEY FIT? IS THE OFFSET/CENTERBORE THE SAME? ANY MODS WILL NEED TO BE DONE OR WILL THEY GO RIGHT ON? LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN GET THEM TODAY!! THANKS! :str8pimpi

·
yuppie racing
1,899 Posts
first is there really need for this to all be done in caps? secondly who is "they"? what rims are you referring to? you need to be more descriptive and post this in the tire and wheel section. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bmwti said:
first is there really need for this to all be done in caps? secondly who is "they"? what rims are you referring to? you need to be more descriptive and post this in the tire and wheel section. :)
Hre 540 20x9 20x10. came off a e39 will they fit my e60?

·
Registered
15 Posts
usaveontime said:
Hre 540 20x9 20x10. came off a e39 will they fit my e60?
They may fit e60 i am not sure but i know that if they are comming off of an 39, the e39 should have had rolled fenders. If they fit i say go fo it cuz hre are beauiful!

·
Conceited Prick
1,962 Posts
They should fit fine. It really depends on the offset. But from what I've seen, the E39 and E60 pretty much use the same offsets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts