·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheel and tire spec are the following

19"x9.5 offset 32
with 245/35/19(all four)
with bolt pattern5x120

is it gonna fit Coupe model? how about M3 model?
many thanks in advancd:thumbup:

·
Registered
968 Posts
That really looks like an M3 fitment to me, probably won't fit a regular coupe. Would also recommend at least 255 on the 9.5in width.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing I'm most concerned about is the 9.5 width rim fitting the front of Coupe. If not, i'm gonna try to fit them on my friend's M3 front. If still not fit, I don't know what else to do then.

·
Registered
968 Posts
245 would barely fit in the front of the coupe, provided you had the right wheel setup. But 9.5 inch width with ET32 offset is definitely not going to fit the front. Just to give you an idea, 8.5 inch width and ET35 offset is already an aggressive setup.

·
Registered
114 Posts
sup 19x9.5 will not fit the front, but it will fit da rear.....the tires size u listed will not work>>>>>i got 19x8.5F with 235/35 and 19x9.5R with 265/30. my fit perfectly no rolling fenders either, i drove home with all four of my stock wheel and tires after i put my HRE on, still no rubbing. there are couple members on here running the same setup as me, no problems. hey call renn sport and ask for sam he let u know for sure if u can or not. gl man

·
Read Only
1,859 Posts
19x9.5 will definitely not fit in the front of the coupe, and 245 is too narrow for a rim that sized.... I'm not even sure if the rears will fit... et 32 is rather aggressive for a non-m

1 - 6 of 6 Posts