BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those with sedans and Breyton Visions in 19"x9" I want to know what drop you have(cupkit/coilover/stock etc..) and If you had to roll your fenders to make it work and if you had any other issues. With these are you still able to turn the steering wheel all the way left or right and not experience rubbing? TIA :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I have 9x19 Visions with ET44mm. 235/35 front and rear. No rubbing at all. Not even with 5 people in the car.
I have lowered it 50mm in the front and 40mm in the rear.

If you order visions, be sure to get the ones with offset 44mm. Not the 38mm. It could rub with 38 if lowered much.

·
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ultimate. Are you running the 19"x9" and 235/35 with the Magics? For the visions this is the smallest width the 19s come in. To bad they dont run a 19"x8.5":sad:

·
ACS and Hamann mutt!!!
716 Posts
I have a 330ci with the sports package. Would I have to do anything to fit 19x9.0 breyton visions with 235/35/19 tires? I plan to get UUC v.2 springs later on, but for now would I have to roll fenders or anything?

·
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Based on what Mr. Stream said I dont think we would have a problem if we get the wheel with the correct offset.

·
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Breyton Vision offset

What offsets are the Breyton Vision 19x9 offered in? Which of the available offests is least likely to cause rubbing on a sedan with 235/35/19 tires?

One other thing, is staggering referring to different offset or tire width?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
They are offering the Visions in ET 38 and 44mm.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
You wont have any problem at all.:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts