E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as hyou all know i already have alot of mods in my car
i plan on adding the rest of my body kit, suspension,exhaust and intake o and a drop

do you think im crazy for doing this to my leased car
i plan on buying it at the end of my lease but what happens if i dont want it at the end of my lease
do you think i will be able to sell it and make proffit or am i better off taking everything off and bringing the car back
or bying it back and parting out and selling and whatever
give me your oppinions please

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
its always better to part out/sell all the mods upon returning the vehicle/selling it

·
Registered
477 Posts
you prob won't be able to make profit off of your parts, but you'll definitely be able to make some money back on your used mod parts. Put them up in the for sale section of the board and people will bite, for the right price of course ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
CMYCI said:
we are talking 2 years from now people will still want e46 parts?
Absolutely. BTW, if I were you, I'd be sure that you wanna buy it at lease-end before you go through the headache of removing everything you've added.

·
needs a new sig...
3,408 Posts
Dude..anything that is painted if you decide not to buy your car i will prolly buy from you =)

·
Registered
177 Posts
have the same problem with my Benz...
official resale value here is 19.500$ for Avantgarde version of 1999

I sell with OZ 3-piece 18", lowered suspension, all black parts painted, high end kenwood cd, amp and speakers,

car is looking soooo sweet... what do I get: 15.000 $ !!!

soo, um... i'm keeping it as my second car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.