BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the 19 inch m3 wheels like the 18 inch m3's in the sense that you can put 4 front rims on a regular e46? I would love to throw a set on my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:thumbup:

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
683 Posts
Yea, thats basically it, just put 4 of the front wheels on our regular e46's and it will be fine, i was about to do this also but total price came out to 2400 rims alone so i just got some aftermarket rims instead. Post some pics when u get it done!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i was considering that too......... but then the cost will be a little much ........there are replica M3 19" euro style for sale
try the wheelexchange.com
they have teh 9" M3 euro style wheels replica of course........

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
while we are on this topic, my car is not lowered so will i have a better chance of squeezing the oem M3 19" rear in the rear of my car??

·
Bimmerless
1,933 Posts
hamann 330Ci said:
while we are on this topic, my car is not lowered so will i have a better chance of squeezing the oem M3 19" rear in the rear of my car??
the offset will be off about 2 inches cuz of the agressive lip. if you got some weight in the backseat and you thit a dip, good luck with your fender.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So you're saying these are $600 ea from the dealer?
Whoa that's crazy.

I checked wheelexchange and they dont have the 19" M3 Evolution in stock. Have anyone even bought these before? Who else will seal them? I want them badly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts