BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sofa-king-what
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me understand a thing dudes.....

when you turn on your light, does your foglight turn on too?????

i saw many interior pics of cars that got ONLY rear foglight switch......:confused: :confused: but in the fr. bumper there were foglights.......

are they wired to the position light or what????(how you can use DAE-DDE with foglight if you haven't any foglight switch)

you've have to know that here in Italy if you use foglight, and there's no fog... cops will fine you(??? right translation???)...normally is 35$.....:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
T!TSLVR
1,251 Posts
huh? we dont' have rear fog lights

the switch to the left of the steering wheel is the front fog light switch and it turns them on and off. By default, they are always off until you swith the fog light on.

i noticed that with bi-xenon, if you go to high beams, the fog lights turn off and only come back on when you go back to regular headlight.

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,327 Posts
I find driving behind a car like a Mercedes with a rear fog light on is annoying. I really wish they wouldn't turn it on when it wasn't foggy.

·
Sofa-king-what
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hummmmmm

here is different...... for standard you have rear fog.....(every car)..and your switch is the same shape of our back fog L.

·
Sofa-king-what
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in fact

David328Ci said:
I find driving behind a car like a Mercedes with a rear fog light on is annoying. I really wish they wouldn't turn it on when it wasn't foggy.
...rear fog lights are really terrible.....

usefull in the fog.... but in normal condition they'll make you blind........

(dunno which kind of fog you have....but sometimes here you'll literally cut it with a chainsaw:yikes: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts