BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Montrose Crossing

There use to be a "Tuner Car Gathering" every Friday & Saturday night at this location. There usually was a big turnout of high performance cars.

Does anyone know where is has moved to / location ?

Thanks

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
There use to be a "Tuner Car Gathering" every Friday & Saturday night at this location. This shopping center is located at 355/Rockville Pk & Montrose Rd, there's a Giant Food store, Starbucks, Timpano Restaurant, Barnes & Noble & Sports Authority among other retailers. There usually was a big turnout of high performance cars.

Does anyone know where is has moved to / location ?

Thanks
Funny you ask this question... the other day I was at my mechanic's shop and met an E90 BMW owner and we had this exact conversation... he told me about similar "Tuner Car Gathering" meets. Apparently there is a big one that's held every 2 weeks on fridays off Shady Grove Road at a parking lot that has a Giant and a restaurant called Red Hot & Blue. The meet was this past friday the 29th, so the next one should be on the 12th. I'll be out of town that day but hope to attend the next one on the 26th.

There's a Hooters BMW meet every wednesday night in Rockville as well... mostly E90 BMWs from what the guy told me.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
high performance cars :rofl:

ricerville....thank goodness its dead.
I think those who used to go stopped a year or two ago

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
high performance cars :rofl:

ricerville....thank goodness its dead.
I think those who used to go stopped a year or two ago
Longer than that... at least 3 years ago. How've you been?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts