E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is interested in buying an exhaust for his M3 (2004). If someone who knows a lot about M3 aftermarket parts could kind of guide me with info to give to him it would be much appreciated... which sounds overall the nicest? I know that sounds like a newb question but which sounds the most powerful with an average "loudness" and something mid level in terms of "note" (i.e not to raspy not to throaty.... all input would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
please help!!!! he is currently searching for some on the net and wants to buy one... info much appreciated.

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can I get something a bit more intelligent than that (no offense)...just looking for a somewhat in depth response... nobody has really said anything like this on the forum. Please let me know what you guys think.

·
Network Analyst
3,468 Posts
There's been a gazillion posts on M3 exhausts.

And if you bothered to read UUC's website (like I suggested) you'd find sound clips on the Rasp-X downpipes which gets rid of the raspy M3 noise.

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He doesn't want to change anything but the catback part.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,032 Posts
Commander FAT said:
There's been a gazillion posts on M3 exhausts.
:werd:

:search: x 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000....

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn it please just out with it... which exhaust is the sexiest lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
i have the aa and it is the ****
looks good
and sounds good
even better with the stebro first section midpipe- total will run abuot 1500 but sounds and lookds great

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,032 Posts
B&B is siick and if he wants something loud gruppe M :drool:

·
Banned
7,994 Posts
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=203968

Search for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
2000_328CI said:
Can I get something a bit more intelligent than that (no offense)...just looking for a somewhat in depth response... nobody has really said anything like this on the forum. Please let me know what you guys think.
From my experience, Eisenmann SUS + section1&2, sound deep and yet not too loud, but it won't fully get a rid of the rasp.....if you want loud, get the Eisenmann Ti, very deep and quite a lot louder than the SUS, also, it maintains the deep sound at higher rpm.

·
Registered
926 Posts
learn how to post in the forums... more than half the threads here are "questions for the Fanatics". Learn to search... you'll find more answers than not as this has been covered in the past.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts