E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
28,973 Posts
I talked to the guys at AA about their supercharger system and they said that they have specifically designed kits to work with the Step tranny. NickACS is supercharged and has a step tranny as well. It's no problem you just have to be careful cause the step tranny can only handle 300 some odd HP...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yea, I have a 2001 330i step, and no problems :) Feels good and love it :thumbup:

BGReddy00 said:
no idea, thats what the owner told me when he took me for a ride in his 330i
Hmm, I drive all the time in "regular" Drive, but yes, when I really want to hit it and drive very "spiritedly" then putting it in Sport mode will help with faster shifting points and max delivery. Of course with my SSG paddles, its even more instanteous shift points :D

Good luck!

·
Registered
891 Posts
nnellans said:
I have a 325 and am interested in purchasing a supercharger for it. Problem being: I have a steptronic. Does anybody know if this will cause problems? :dunno:
NO NO NO, you'll be fine, :thumbup: I am

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
djyoungz said:
lol....i drove it most of the day on friday and saturday....and by saturday night i reached the 500 mile mark....lol....what can i say....

Giddy up :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.