E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if the red and white color that they come with matches OEM pretty well and do they fit like OEM pretty good???:dunno:

·
Registered
13 Posts
:search: :search: :search:

buuut I'll help u out...Ive heard good and bad about procar parts...their quality seems to vary go to ebay and search for "OEM e46" and some clears should come up by revotec like 170+shipping OEM quality fit well...I just received mine

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks..I have heard good and bad too but I think the bad was that their front and sides fit like Sh!t but the rears are suppose to be good but I want to double check!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any other thoughts:dunno:

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,304 Posts
I have smoked rears from procarparts on my '00 323 Coupe. They fit perfectly. Since they are smoked the color does not match OEM, so I can't help you there. Oh, and the fronts I got from procarparts fit perfectly, too. They are also smoked so I can't comment on OEM color match.

·
99% Stock
862 Posts
I bought rear clears for my 325i offa procarparts, the sides are not as clean as OEM. There are imperfections along the edge that you can notice. If you can stand that then get it, but i chose to go OEM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts