BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im in the process of getting springs, and im so confused on what to get, I CANT GET COILOVERS, i need springs, Im looking at either the intrax sport or supersport and UUC v2. I want the lowest drop, but i dont want to kill the ride, i know the supersports will probably lower the car the most, but i would think that the ride isnt all that great and the back looks too tucked. i would like the supersports up front and the sports for the rear. Or i was thinking of gettting the UUC v2 and cutting a coil in the front, i know i know everyone is gonna say thats not good, but someone else has it done and the drop is perfect. Do u guys think the intrax supersports would ride smoother or the UUC with a coil cut in the front would ride smoother, i hear that UUC gives almost a stock sport susp. ride, so i dont know if i cut a coil if it will kill the ride or not, any help and opinions on what springs to get, i dont want H&R too bouncy for me and im also thinking eibach, but i want it low and i dont know if they make the sportline kit for our cars yet. Please help me out im confused as hell, and i need your opinions on what u would do and please post pics if u can, thanks alot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts