BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

myself and a few others are driving up to the Gold Coast for a 2 week holiday and we would like to experience the best driving roads the north has to offer as well and meeting the Qld members....so would you guys mind organising a cruise between the 4th and the 16th of Jan?

·
me
10,374 Posts
hey guys

myself and a few others are driving up to the Gold Coast for a 2 week holiday and we would like to experience the best driving roads the north has to offer as well and meeting the Qld members....so would you guys mind organising a cruise between the 4th and the 16th of Jan?
Nice one!!!

Don't forget to get Mark's phone number incase you get lost leaving the meet point.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Shotgun Sunshine coast hinterland this time or if its in brisbane/gold coast i want at least a 12pm meet. none of this early sh#@ !

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shotgun Sunshine coast hinterland this time or if its in brisbane/gold coast i want at least a 12pm meet. none of this early sh#@ !
well im easy with almost anything so what ever works for you guys is fine by me just allow for noob factor in getting to locations hahaha

·
Registered
160 Posts
Exact time I'm going down to Sydney for Top Gear Live and Bathurst 12hr

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Exact time I'm going down to Sydney for Top Gear Live and Bathurst 12hr
Don't bother going to Top Gear, they don't let you anywhere near any of the decent cars, even to just look! (koenigsegg and lamboghini when I went). It was a few hours of my life that I am never going to get back :(

·
me
10,374 Posts
Don't bother going to Top Gear, they don't let you anywhere near any of the decent cars, even to just look! (koenigsegg and lamboghini when I went). It was a few hours of my life that I am never going to get back :(
If you went downstairs afterwards you were allowed to sit in, touch etc.

deltas man & koooeeegggg taken from my iphone.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
I havn't been on a cruise for a while, count me in.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts