BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice eBay has many different rotors with pads in the $400-$600 range. Im looking to find a product that has had good feedback from the e46 community for a reasonable price. Magnum performance and irotors stick out to me. Anyone know of a better quality product?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
LMAO. Get yourself some Brembo rotors and Akebono or cool blue pads. I wouldnt even put those on my 325ci

·
Registered
327 Posts
Irotors are great. Been using em for a while, and there's some guys on m3f who also track occasionally and so far so good. You can get em with centric pads for 400. Cross drill and slotted rotors. Don't listen to anyone else in here knocking it, they're great

·
Registered
0 Posts
I wouldn't pay as much attention to the quality of my rotors as I would the pads. Of course don't buy total crap, but top of the line rotors won't do anything unless you're really into tracking your car. I had R1 Concepts (ebay brand) rotors on my 350Z back in the day which DID see a good amount of track time, and I was very happy with them.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Vendor
13,153 Posts
We try to make shopping and purchasing brakes for your vehicle simple and affordable with our 'RPS' kits.(Rotors Pads and Sensors)

Our RPS kit includes everything you'll need to do the job at home on a Saturday afternoon. The RPS kit is a perfect brake replacement kit for your German vehicle.

Includes the following Parts:

* Front Brake Rotors
* Brake Pads
* Brake Wear Sensor

Click HERE for more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Best,
Joe

·
The Brake Newbie!
1,141 Posts
Bimmerbrakes for rotors.
Thanks for the Support :D

I notice eBay has many different rotors with pads in the $400-$600 range. Im looking to find a product that has had good feedback from the e46 community for a reasonable price. Magnum performance and irotors stick out to me. Anyone know of a better quality product?
I am not sure what Rotors Magnum and Irotors are using but I would ask :thumbup: Also, what are you looking for on your Brake Option? Street only? Occasional Track and Street? Track Only?

[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts