E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 330ci what steps would i have to go through to get quad exhaust?
I don't need true dual exhuast, Even just a set of tips with pipping ( so it's not a dead give away on cold days).
I know id probably need a new valance, set of tips, sections of pipping....but what else? Also is there a way of doing it without changing the battery positioning or the spare? ( I HAVE SEARCHED AND READ THE RESULTS!!)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I personally think it would good. I love the way the M3 looks. I would go 2 routes. I would check on stock M3 exhaust and how you make it work. Or you could get a exhaust shop to make you a custom one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
custom exhaust

To fit a genuine rear E46 M3 box will cost loads and you'll have to cut half of your car away to install it.
Go eis'man or get a custom one made with a single pipe running across under the bumper and 2 tailpipes attached to it on the right so it's fully functional. :)

quickSLVR982 said:

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,503 Posts
paul emmerson said:
To fit a genuine rear E46 M3 box will cost loads and you'll have to cut half of your car away to install it.
Go eis'man or get a custom one made with a single pipe running across under the bumper and 2 tailpipes attached to it on the right so it's fully functional. :)
Actually, you'd just have to cut into the spare tire well...

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
330xi420 said:
can u make a true quad exhaust system out of a normal dual system? would it be better in any way?
yes it's possible, search for Vandoc he's done it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts