BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
What's up people! I was looking around google for pics of people that have modified their 330CI and came across a picture with a quad exhaust on theirs! Well, my question is, what brand or where can I buy this quad exhaust? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the rear bumper has a modified hamann lip so it would be helpful if the quad exhaust fit just fine with the hamann lip. Please help. Also, I don't care about the performance. Just the looks or the way the muffler sounds. Thanks in advance!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5094/509485335b1f964536259dcd1233971c3e299d5.jpg
I hate to be this person, but SEARCH. There is a search feature on the red bar at the top of the page, and if you use it you can find hundreds, if not thousands of posts about this. People likely won't spend a lot of time answering your questions if you don't spend the time to find out the answers. Eisenmann used to make one, but no longer does. Inside Performance makes a kit, but it isn't just bolt on. Almost all the people who have done this have gone to a muffler shop.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I wasn't really going into details for what I'm looking for. Well, the thing is, I did search where to buy these but I just don't want to buy a different bumper just to make quad exhaust fit my car. I want it to look stock like the picture I have. If I'm not mistaken, I think this has a modified hamman rear lip. I'm not really experienced with car to be honest with you so I'm not exactly sure what to look for.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could just put hamman rear lip, weld, and put just a fake muffler but that's stupid and that'll make my car like a stupid joke.

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
Host a picture of your car :hi:

As for the quad, I only suggest it on cars with mtech rears, or some form of aftermarket setup (either rear add on or other aftermarket rear bumper). On the oem bumpers, I personally, think quads look silly

If you get a hamann rear apron, quads will work. Just cut the passenger side out, have them cut your exhaust piping after the second muffler, and have them run tips to the passenger and driver's side and tada

from here

to here

As for the inevitable, what will that sound like, here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYhRq0T3eI

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyway, i could afford the m3 but not the insurance FYI. I'm paying $300 just for 330ci for crying out loud. anyway, I'm just going for the looks anyway. screw it, i might as well just put a stupid fake muffler like i said earlier.

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
anyway, i could afford the m3 but not the insurance FYI. I'm paying $300 just for 330ci for crying out loud. anyway, I'm just going for the looks anyway. screw it, i might as well just put a stupid fake muffler like i said earlier.
By fake muffler do you mean fake exhaust tips?

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
yeah, but I'll just go with your suggestion. thanks DK
DK :spit:

Drift King Jack Sparrow... been a long time since anyone commented on that :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts