E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last saturday i was on the Harbor Freeway (cali) cruisin @ about 65, and sum guy in his 40s?, in a silver porsche pulls up next to me and smiles. I smile back and he gives me the thumbs up, suggesting he wants a piece of this stock 3.25ci HAHAHA..so i smile and give the thumbs up for fun, and b4 i can even gun it, the guy pulls off lyk crazy...what a bastard!...whys he pickin on an obviously slower car??? by the way it was a porsche 911coupe :ben: ...i tried catchin up, but after about 6 seconds i remembered how freegin expensive the gas is these days, so i just slowed down and cried..hahaha..

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
359 Posts
eurostylez325 said:
Last saturday i was on the Harbor Freeway (cali) cruisin @ about 65, and sum guy in his 40s?, in a silver porsche pulls up next to me and smiles. I smile back and he gives me the thumbs up, suggesting he wants a piece of this stock 3.25ci HAHAHA..so i smile and give the thumbs up for fun, and b4 i can even gun it, the guy pulls off lyk crazy...what a bastard!...whys he pickin on an obviously slower car??? by the way it was a porsche 911coupe :ben: ...i tried catchin up, but after about 6 seconds i remembered how freegin expensive the gas is these days, so i just slowed down and cried..hahaha..
A 911 will do that to just about any BMW.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
well pretty much most 911s will do that to a stock 325. I just love it when I get smashed on the road by porsches, mercedes, dodge trucks...

·
OO[][]OO
523 Posts
--- there is NO substitute --- :D

Attachments

·
www.xeetstreetband.com
725 Posts
Ward said:
well pretty much most 911s will do that to a stock 325.
I think I could vouch for that, 325's are really not that fast. However, when I got a 325i loaner, a couple of my friends drove it and they nearly shat in their pants when they tested how good it was at breaking, and handling in general. I don't advocate driving the loaner hard, but it was more of a testdrive type drive.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
he was probly a retard, saw a bmw coupe, and figured "ooooh, M3, me gonna have some fun"

i'm sure he'll be tellin all his porsche friends how he left an "M3" standing still :rolleyes:

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
Ward said:
well pretty much most 911s will do that to a stock 325. I just love it when I get smashed on the road by porsches, mercedes, dodge trucks...
yeah, that's why i sold my 325ci & got a 330i...i was just sick & tired of all the *ssholes who wanted to race...it's funny, now that i have the 3.0 l engine, it seems like less people want to race!:rolleyes:

·
Big Baller - Shot Caller
359 Posts
Re: Re: Re: PwNeD by a porsche =X

Kevlar said:

I don't know about that ... :D
Well you guys are correct on that. What I was getting at however, is MOST stock, full productions BMW's.

I said "just about" any BMW. (recent production models)

Other than the M cars, and Z8, there is not much else in the BMW line that will compete with a 911.

Some 911's will destroy the M cars, ie., GT's, Ruf, Gemballa......... along those lines.

And agreed, Porsche's are not the fastest cars on the road, there are plenty other fast cars out there.

·
Registered
874 Posts
You know, I don't think I want to beat my Z8....Just one of those things....especially while i'm trying to take a swig of latte, adjust my sunglasses due to the glare of the sun, and talk on the cell phone at the same time while I try to find the exit for Ocean Blvd in S. Beach, Miami to pick up women. :)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Current Porsche 911 w/ 320 hp will own any current BMW w/ the exception of M cars, & the Z8. It's a great sports car, w/ excellent handling & braking.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I owned chiffany (sexy clk m3 grl) in the carrera. I tell her to stop on the bottom of the hill and I did. She said it wasn't the bottom:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
M3PinoyDriver said:
I owned chiffany (sexy clk m3 grl) in the carrera. I tell her to stop on the bottom of the hill and I did. She said it wasn't the bottom:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
i pwned a carrera in a go-kart...i hate porsches:flipoff: ...get a freegin m5 or sumthin with that money:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts